27th – 29th September 2010
International Workshop in Recent Achievements on the Study of Extreme Events (VW-Workshop)
- Kongresshotel Potsdam, Am Luftschiffhafen 1, D-14471 Potsdam, Germany
- If you arrive by plane via Berlin Tegel airport, you should take a bus from
the airport to the railway station Berlin Zoo and then enter the regional
train to Potsdam main station. Then take a tram (line 91 or 98) or a bus (line 695)
to Potsdam Luftschiffhafen. Travel time 90 min.
If you arrive at Berlin Schönefeld
airport, take a train to Potsdam main station and leave the train at
station Potsdam Pirschheide. Travel time 55 min.
Note: If you come by train and intent to leave at station
Potsdam Pirschheide, you should be aware that this station is a demand stop and,
thus, you need to press the demand stop button in the wagon. Moreover, at the moment
this station is under construction (but still working). Therefore, do not be
surprised about its bad condition. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- If you arrive by train (Potsdam main station) you should then take a
tram (line 91 or 98) or a bus (line 695) to Potsdam Luftschiffhafen.
- You can also use the water taxi to
reach the hotel from Potsdam main station (station Kongresshotel Potsdam am
- Timetables (PDF) between
- Berlin Tegel airport and Kongresshotel
- Berlin Schönefeld airport and Kongresshotel
- Potsdam main station and Kongresshotel